Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Obama: GOP Pushing Vision Of 'Shrunken America'


Social Security is paid for by payroll taxes and is not an expense for the government­. Republican­s have wanted to get rid of it for years and leave granny on the street to starve, but we must not let them.

I just can't wrap my head around what republican­s are thinking. Kept on this course, their entire political party will all but evaporate in 2012; as their indefensib­le political position will only highlight their true colors -- along with who they truly serve.

To be clear, neither side has it 100% right, but of the two, I think the GOP's position is far more dangerous for the future of our country. In my view, it renders policy of their inherent lack of empathy.

I ask all the readers of this blog, to take a stand with me, and vote out & recall as many Republican­s as possible during the 2012 elections.



http://see­kingadvent­urequest.b­logspot.co­m/

http://www­.youtube.c­om/watch?v­=ZixCUSzKB­JA
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment