Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

I read here that Obama killed the American Dream

I'll take a Republican's proposal seriously when it doesn't include kickbacks for the wealthiest Americans at the expense of the poor, elderly, and teachers.

I read here that Obama killed the American Dream...how foolish. I think maybe Bush had a bigger hand in that then Obama did. Obama is the reason the country is still running....did you miss the last 10 years? Did you all miss the mess he got handed to him when he took office??? Was anyone here alive thru the Bush years??? 

 I mean what happened to our country, greed took it over and ruined us, everyone always wanting more, never appreciating what we have.

I ask all the readers of this blog, to take a stand with me, and vote out & recall as many Republicans as possible during the 2012 elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment