Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

What country are they representing?

“I have never been a straight ticket voter. Most of my concerns do have me leaning toward the Democratic platforms dating to Reagan. But now, more than ever, I have become so disgusted with the Republican Party and their evolution toward extremism that for the first time in my life I can see myself voting straight anti-Repub­lican.

None of the possible Republican contenders have anything different to bring to the table, let alone this country...­same old lies, deceit and games of the Bush Party....e­ven when the President and Democrats do something right for the country they still have bad things to say and that really bothers me...what country are they representi­ng at that point??? 

The USA or the GOP....?

I ask all the readers of this blog, to take a stand with me, and vote out & recall as many Republican­s as possible during the 2012 elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment