Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meredith Whitney: 'Increasing Signs' Of A Possible Double-Dip Recession


I just can't wrap my head around what republican­­s are thinking. Kept on this course, their entire political party will all but evaporate in 2012; as their indefensib­­le political position will only highlight their true colors -- along with who they truly serve.



To be clear, neither side has it 100% right, but of the two, I think the GOP's position is far more dangerous for the future of our country. In my view, it renders policy of their inherent lack of empathy.



I ask all the readers of this blog, to take a stand with me, and vote out & recall as many Republican­­s as possible during the 2012 elections.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment