Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal


In my house, if I have an income deficit obviously I cut spending where I can. I wouldn't make my family go without food, shelter, medical care, or jeopardize their safety, or slash my retirement­. I would have to increase the amount of money coming in, though by taking another job and suffering lack of sleep and leisure time. I think the government should run the same way. The government makes money to pay for services just like our states do, through taxes. Now obviously you can't tax the middle class who's fighting to make their own budgets balance, but you can tax or take away tax benefits for the huge corporatio­ns who outsource and give nothing back to our nation. The very rich MUST adjust their budgets like government and the tax payers (we who actually pay taxes) the middle class does. By cutting spending AND raising tax revenue by removing special tax breaks, incentives etc.. and creating instead incentives for creating jobs here in THIS country we can balance the budget. And, guess what? The money I made 10 years ago isn't the same as it is today - my own debt ceiling had to be raised as the cost of everything is more expensive. Take an accounting class Republican­s, or look at your own budgets and get real!



http://see­kingadvent­urequest.b­logspot.co­m/
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment