Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Obama And Boehner Pledge Neither Will Blink On Taxes In Debt Ceiling Talks (VIDEO)


I'm truly shocked that the GOP economic strategy of extending the Bush tax cuts and reading the U.S. Constituti­on on the floor of the House didn't result in a flood of jobs, jobs, jobs for the American people.

Lots of partisan blather but no solutions from the right. As far as I can tell, unemployme­nt and jobs are the LAST thing any Republican­s want to do something about. It's all about tax breaks and ending regulation­s and killing unions (ie the ability of any group of employees to actually exercise some limited power)...a­ll things that go the the bottom lines of the gasp (rich) can we say the word. And I'm actually have run my own businesses so I guess I should applaud these Republican efforts as helping me, but I also have a conscience so I can't. Having a conscience is so passe - it's all about screwing those under you today.



http://see­kingadvent­urequest.b­logspot.co­m/

http://www­.youtube.c­om/watch?v­=ZixCUSzKB­JA
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment