Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Don Young Uses 'Wetbacks' To Describe Latinos (AUDIO)


Today's GOP mentality:

1. I'm not gay so gay marriage is bad.

2. I'm not a woman so I can tell them what to do with their bodies.

3. I'm not poor and those social leaches should pull themselves up by their own boots even if I had help during my life.

4. I'm not a foreign looking person but anyone who is should show papers to prove they are a citizen.

5. I've never been shot or killed by a gun so why pass gun laws on me.

6. I'm not an illegal immigrant but those that come across the border down south are criminals. The ones who fly in from Asia or Europe should be granted work permits.

7. My right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Other people's right to vote can be infringed.

8. Wars pay for themselves.

9. Deficits only matter when a democrat is in the white house.

10. I drink 64oz soda's and you can't make me eat broccoli.

11. I'm healthy now and I will never be sick so why should I have to buy healthcare insurance?

12. Social security is a ponzy scheme.

13. Workers should grovel at the feet of their job creators.

14. Global warming is a government conspiracy.

15. Nothing is constitutional unless I agree with it.

16. I need guns to protect myself from the government.

17. Don't talk about George W Bush and its all Obama's fault.

18. Fox cable news fair and balanced.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment