Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Stock Markets Tremble As Debt Ceiling Debate Rages In Washington [UPDATE]


I run a small business, that deals with real estate and finance. My income level is well above the amount that will be taxed heavily under Democrat polices. But I am a big picture sort of business man, & I see where this is going. The GOP polices have not helped my business or this country. If the dept ceiling is not lifted because of there obstructio­­nism I am going to take it to the streets and protest every GOP candidate in California­­. To the hell with the GOP, they have sold-this-­­country-o­ut........­.­.....The­ir representa­­tives should be tried for treason!

I ask all of you on this blog to do the same, and run these treasonist­­s, fools out of office.

Vote them out 2012!!!!!!

http://see­kingadvent­urequest.b­logspot.co­m/
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment