Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I don't hate Republicans as individuals. But I hate what the Republicans are doing to this country

Famous quotes about the Republican Party:
“I came from a disadvantaged home. They were Republicans.” 
― Paul Tsongas
“Republicans don't like people to talk about depressions. You can hardly blame them for that. You remember the old saying: Don't talk about rope in the house where somebody has been hanged.” 
― Harry S. Truman
“I don't hate Republicans as individuals. But I hate what the Republicans are doing to this country. I really do. ” 
― Howard Dean
"Republicans are men of narrow vision, who are afraid of the future".
― Jimmy Carter
“We had a choice between Democrats who couldn't learn from the past and Republicans who couldn't stop living in it...” 
― P.J. O'Rourke
“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Republican. But I repeat myself.” 
― Harry S. Truman
“How did sex come to be thought of as dirty in the first place? God must have been a Republican. ” 
― Will Durst
“Republicans stand for raw, unbridled evil and greed and ignorance smothered in balloons and ribbons.” 
― Frank Zappa
“Have you ever wondered why Republicans are so interested in encouraging people to volunteer in their communities? It’s because volunteers work for no pay. Republicans have been trying to get people to work for no pay for a long time. ” 
― George Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment