Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mitt Romney Offers Full-Throated Attack On Obama's 'Redistribution'


So Romney thinks seniors, military, and minimum wage workers believe they are victims, not responsible, and want to live off the government. I'm guessing my nephew after three tours in Afganistan and Iraq who is getting an education subsized my the Army won't be voting for Romeny. I guess my dad a WWII vet who gets government help from the VA won't be voting for Romney. And I, who have never taken a dime from the govenrment, have started and ran a family business, and believe in many conservative principles won't be voting for him.

I'm not thrilled with President Obama, but as a registered voter I think our next four years will be safer, better economically, and faired under the present President.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment